A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's server and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices about Cookies – Disabling/Enabling Cookies
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site, for instance, you will not be able to use frootful local searches or services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, some frootful products and services do not require that you accept cookies.
- You can delete any cookie installed in the cookie folder of your browser. To delete a cookie from Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Open 'Windows Explorer'
- Click on the 'Search' button on the tool bar
- Type "cookie" into the search box for 'Folders and Files'
- Select 'My Computer' in the 'Look In' box
- Click 'Search Now'
- Double click on the folders that are found
- Select' any cookie file
- Hit the 'Delete' button on your keyboard
- If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select "cookies" in the "Help" function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
- Find out more about cookies and how to disable/enable cookies.
Frootful's Practices Regarding Cookies
frootful uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in," so that we can provide you with customised content (such as local searches) or remember the last page you visited in a frootful product or service.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using frootful products or services.
- Deliver advertisements relevant to general interest categories based on your activity when you visit the frootful network of web sites which are copied to your frootful cookies.
- If, you would rather not receive customised advertising from frootful you can disable your cookies and, provided you are not logged-in, you will no longer received customised advertising. frootful cookies repopulate each time you visit the frootful network, you may want to:
- block all cookies (which will therefore block these cookies from re-populating); or
- delete these cookies each time you visit the frootful network.
- Please note:
- you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if you block or disable these cookies; and
- when you log back into your frootful account, your cookies will repopulate, therefore, while you are logged-in you may see customised ads.
- Review and analyse anonymous statistical and traffic patterns on our site.
- Assist merchants in frootful Shopping to process the items in your shopping cart.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve frootful's content and services.
- To support security measures such as requiring re-logging into a frootful product or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
Other Companies' Cookies on frootful
- Please note that frootful allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.